Summer Camp at the West Side YMCA
From sports and swimming to arts and culture, YMCA camps span a broad range of interests, while focusing on developing young minds and bodies. We are proud that the West Side YMCA and Grosvenor Neighborhood House YMCA will be able to engage your child in a summer of new friendships, skills and exploration.
Click on the name of each camp to learn more about activities, pricing, sessions and hours.
- Kinder Camp (Ages 3-6) Learn More >
- Day Camp (Ages 5.5-11) Learn More >
- Sports Camp (Ages 7-12) Learn More >
- Teen Camp (Ages 12-14) Learn More >
- Arts Camp (Ages 5.5-12) Learn More >
- Grosvenor Neighborhood House Kinder Camp (Ages 4-5.5) Learn More >
- Grosvenor Neighborhood House Day Camp (Ages 5.5-11.5) Learn More >
1. Visit the West Side YMCA's Member Service Desk or the Grosvenor Neighborhood House YMCA Reception Desk.
2. Select your camp and submit a non-refundable deposit of $75/week or $150/session for the camp you would like your child to attend.
3. Submit your child's medical form completed with parent/guardian information and signature as well as the doctor's information, signature and stamp as soon as possible.
4. Submit two passport size photos of your child.
Some Quick Reminders
We invite you to take advantage of our 10% Early Bird Special or 10% Sibling Discounts. Please note that discounts cannot be combined.
The deadline for financial aid is April 15. We will do our best to accommodate all applications, but cannot guarantee awards for applications received after the April 15 deadline.
For any families interested in adding, dropping, or switching their camp weeks, they will need to fill out an official CHANGE FORM. These forms are available from Camp Directors and the Membership Desk.
There will be no refunds given after summer camp begins. If you sign up for certain weeks of camp and your plans change once the summer starts, we will not be able to offer a refund.
We encourage you to purchase a family or youth membership at the Y to enjoy discounted camp rates. In order to receive the discount, you must purchase your Y Membership before or at the time of camp enrollment. Camp fees will not be adjusted retroactively.
If you choose to sign up to have your camp fees auto-drafted from you credit card on June 15 and July 15, this will be done with the one credit card you keep on file with the YMCA. We are not able to keep multiple credit cards on file.
Please join us for Camp Orientation to learn more about what the summer has in store on either June 6 or June 21 at 6:00 PM at the West Side YMCA.
Day, Sports, and Teen Camp
Ciaseem Andrews | 212-912-2668 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon Cussen | 212-912-2650 | email@example.com
Camp at the Grosvenor Neighborhood House YMCA
TaShana Pace | 212-749-8500 | firstname.lastname@example.org