The Marjorie S. Deane Little Theater
TICKETS FOR CURRENT AND UPCOMING SHOWS:
For more information and ticket sales via TheaterMania, please click here.
ABOUT THE MARJORIE S. DEANE LITTLE THEATER
The Marjorie S. Deane Little Theater at the West Side Y is a non-profit, independent, Off-Broadway Theater which exists to:
- Encourage the creative spirit in young people.
- Empower, educate, and maximize the potential of the young people and emerging artists.
- Serve our community by providing affordable and high quality professional arts performances, programming, training, education.
- Create and launch new and innovative works that inspire, entertain, and reflect our diverse community.
- Further the YMCA of Greater New York's mission of building healthy bodies, healthy minds, and healthy spirits.
Marjorie Schlesinger Deane (1923-2003) was a fifth-generation New Yorker with a passion for fashion and the theater. The Chairman of the Tobe Report, an influential advisory service and weekly journal, Ms. Deane was well known in the fashion industry for 60 years. She was the president of the Fashion Group, a founder of the Council of Fashion Designers of America, and a member of the Board of FIT. Mrs. Deane had a lifelong love and appreciation for the theater, ranging from Broadway to Off-Broadway shows to amateur productions and summer stock. In 2004, this theater was named after her by her family with the hope that the lives of others might be enriched by the arts.
The Marjorie S. Deane Little Theater currently provides space for live performances, industry showcases, professional performances, birthday parties, film screenings, board meetings, lectures, readings, rehearsals, workshops and more! For more information on rentals, please contact: Miles Marek, Artistic & Managing Director of the Marjorie S. Deane Little Theater at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-912-2633.
'LIKE' West Side Y Arts pages on Facebook!
Marjorie S. Deane Little Theater
Artistic & Managing Director, Marjorie S. Deane Little Theater
email@example.com | 212-912-2633
Director of Community Arts
firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-912-2635
email@example.com | 212-912-2638
Youth Arts Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-912-2634