Day Camp at the Ridgewood YMCA
YMCA CAMP. WHERE KIDS GO TO GROW.
We offer a variety day camp programs for youth. Programs are offered The Ridgewood YMCA Summer Day Camp operates out of our branch location at 69-02 64th Street, Ridgewood, NY 11385.
All campers must pre-register to attend camp by completing camp forms and paying a deposit for each week of camp.
For dates, rates and full descriptions of our camps, please view our Day Camp Guide.
- KINDERCAMP (Ages 4-5)
- RIDGEWOOD YMCA DAY CAMP (Ages 6-8)
- RIDGEWOOD MIDDIE CAMP (Ages 12-14)
- SPORTS CAMP (Ages 9-11)
- CREATIVE CAMP (Ages 9-11)
- RIDGEWOOD TEEN CAMP (Ages 14-16)
- COUNSELOR IN TRAINING (C.I.T.) CAMP (Ages 16-17)
How to Register for Day Camp at the Y!
- Download the camp application forms for the branch of the Y that you’ve chosen your child to attend.
- Hold your child’s spot by handing in the completed application form and submitting payment for your child’s first session with additional deposits of $100 for each added session. **Please note all Swim Camp session payments must be paid in full at time of registration.
- It’s a good idea to keep extra copies of the medical form for your records. Campers will not be admitted into camp without a current medical form on file.
Camp Director, Cortnie McGinnis | 212-912-2192 | email@example.com