bai Leadership Summit
The Harlem YMCA presents the 10th Annual bai Leadership Summit
In 2005 the Harlem Y partnered with Citi’s Community Relations and Global Workforce Diversity to create the bai Leadership Summit, a professional development program for current year bai honorees and bai alumni. Citi is the sole sponsor of this initiative, which focuses on professional development and also fosters networking opportunities among bai honorees.
2014 Leadership Summit Topic: Achieving and Maintaining Success
This dynamic Leadership Summit will provide you with the personal and strategic tools to be your personal best as you continue towards success by helping you answer and address the following questions:
In spite of your achievements, do you ever doubt yourself or your capabilities?
Do you know what defines you?
How do you capitalize on what makes you stand out?
How do you value your personal worth?
How do you analyze and measure your success?
How do you make your personal assessments work for you?
This program will feature:
- Compelling Presentation by Joyce Roche, Former CEO of Girls, Inc. and author of “The Empress Has No Clothes – Conquering Self Doubt to Embrace Success.”
- Engaging Workshop facilitated by Dr. Priscilla H. Douglas, Executive Coach and author of “Getting There & Staying There: Coaching Questions To Get There and Stay”
- Perceptive Keynote Remarks by Kaplan Mobray. Best-Selling Author of “The 10Ks of Personal Branding” which provides real strategies for real results in making the connection between your personal brand and your life's outcome.
Stimulating Panel Discussion sharing best practices for achieving and embracing success:
- Ernesto Butcher -- Former COO, Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Roderick A. Hardamon -- Managing Director, North America Head, Citi Hedge Fund Services
- Dr. Xiaochun Luo -- Group Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer, Avon Products, Inc.
- Tanisha A. Sykes -- Senior Editor, Personal Finance & Careers, Essence Magazine
Date: March 19, 2014
Location: 601 Lexington Ave (53rd St), 14th Fl.
(Registration & Breakfast 7:30-8:30am)