Summer Family Camp
September 1 - 4, 2017
Is your family looking for a great way to spend the last weekend of summer? Join us for a fun-filled weekend of crafts, games, activities and programs for all ages at our annual Summer Family Camp.
- Sports, Swimming, Arts and Crafts
- Boating, Sailing, Waterskiing or Wakeboarding
- Climbing Tower and High Ropes Course
- Hiking, Horseback Riding, and Fishing
- Campfires, Family Dance, Family Barbecue
Stay at McAlister or Talcott Village in an eight-bed (four-bunk) cabin with your family and, if you choose, your friends. The cabins are enclosed and have screens, shutters and electricity. Bathroom facilities with private hot showers are nearby. We recommend McAlister Village for families with younger children and Talcott Village for families with older children/teenagers. Meals included.
Registration for Summer Family Camp will open on June 21st.
Please return then to download the 2017 Registration Form.
|Child (3 and under)||Free|