Rhythmic Gymnastics and Power Tumbling
Rhythmic Gymnastics and Power Tumbling Camp 2017
July 16-21, 2017
For Boys and Girls Ages 7-17
Fee: Tier 1: $759
Tier 2: $709
Tier 3: $659
For information about financial assistance, click here.
Interested in bringing up the whole team? Here’s what the Rhythmic Gymnastics and Power Tumbling Camp offers:
- Sign up eight gymnasts and the coach attends free!
- Team must register together to receive team package.
- Coaches receive a consultation session
- Private team strategy clinic with coaching staff
- Teambuilding session dedicated to developing trust and effective communication
- The best way to build team spirit! Coaches and gymnasts benefit by working together and training individually.
Train with the best!
Each summer, this internationally recognized training camp, led by Wendy Hilliard, former U.S. National Team coach and member, offers gymnasts the opportunity to develop skills and strengthen abilities. We provide the ideal venue for dedicated campers to grow into champions. A low gymnast-to-coach ratio ensures the perfect balance of individual attention.
Facilities include a 16,000 square foot training space with high ceilings, power tumbling equipment, rhythmic gymnastics carpets, girls artistic equipment and an in ground pit. To ensure the safety of gymnasts, each of our trainers is certified by USA Gymnastics. Around-the-clock medical attention is also provided.
Upon arrival, gymnasts are individually evaluated by our world-class coaching staff and receive a personal training regimen. Each day consists of morning and afternoon training sessions, dance training and a 2-hour optional workout time in the evening. The camp concludes with a performance showcase.
Of course, there’s plenty of time set aside to enjoy our beautiful thousand-acre camp! Gymnasts will swim in our lakes, explore the woods with their friends and counselor, be creative with arts and crafts, try their luck at fishing and more. There is also an option to sign up for horseback riding.
Best of all, the YMCA teaches all of our campers to be responsible, caring, honest, and respectful people – values to share with family, friends and everyone.
Rhythmic Gymnastics and Tumbling Experience
- Body development, strength and flexibility training
- Rhythmic Gymnastics equipment handling, elements and tricks
- Routine Evaluation
- Personal routine choreopgraphy
- Hip hop and jazz dance lessons
- Power Tumbling and DMT
- Strength, power and flexibility training
- Drills, pass building and new skill instruction
State-of-the-Art Facilities at the Gymnastics Field House
16,000 square feet of training space
- 2 Rhythmic Gymnastics floors
- Stall and ballet bars
- Very high ceilings
- Power tumbling and DMT equipment
- Full Rod floor with run-up and regulation landing area
- Two Euro DMT with competition run and landing area
- Trainers and medical attention on site 24/7
Arrival and Departure Times
Arrival: Sunday, July 16 between 1:00-3:00 pm.
Departure: Immediately following the Rhythmic Gymnastics and Power Tumbling show (begins 11:00 am).
If any difficulties arise dropping off or picking up campers, please notify us as soon as possible at (845) 858-2200.