We are proud to announce that the YMCA of Greater New York is an official charity partner of the 2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour.
Members and friends of the YMCA are encouraged to apply for a place on Team YMCA and ride an unforgettable 40 miles across the five boroughs for New York City's children.
As a member of Team YMCA, you will receive guaranteed entry into the 2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour.
The money you raise — a minimum of $1,500 is required — in exchange for a spot in this historic event will help keep two children safe, engaged and connected to positive role models when school is out through camp this summer!
Bibs will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, and Team YMCA cyclists will enjoy an assortment of perks that will support you as you train, fundraise and cross the starting line in Lower Manhattan.
- Access to YMCAs citywide
- A kick-off kit with Y athletic gear
- A customizable CrowdRise page
- A fundraising tool kit to help you manage your campaign
- Regular emails from the Y offering creative fundraising tips and incentives
- Optional: See your impact firsthand by visiting a Y Summer Camp site.
- Team YMCA t-shirt
Cyclists who meet the fundraising minimum ahead of time will be eligible for more benefits, including:
- Complimentary personal training session(s)
- Complimentary massage(s)
- A ticket to the Y’s summer gala (for cyclists who meet the minimum by March)
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.