Attend a Special Event
Become part of the Y family by attending one of our special events.
Cipriani 42nd St., 6:00 - 9:00pm
Honoree: Jack Rowe, M.D., Professor, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health and Chairman & CEO (retired), Aetna
The Dodge Award is given annually as a memorial to the Dodge family of New York City. The award is presented to outstanding individuals who epitomize the Dodge family's 160-year-old tradition of service and who have worked selflessly for their fellow New Yorkers to promote values through programs that build spirit, mind and body.
- Chris Blunt, President, Insurance Group, New York Life Insurance Company
- Kevin Burke, Chairman, President & CEO, Consolidated Edison, Inc.
- Janice Reals Ellig, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Chadick Ellig, Inc.
- Steven Kimble, Northeast Regional Tax Managing Partner, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Jeffrey M. Levy, President & CEO, RailWorks Corporation
- Robert C. Lieber, Executive Managing Director, Island Capital Group, LLC
- Randy Mastro, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- James Morphy, Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sandie O’Connor, Treasurer, J.P. Morgan
- Thomas J. Quinlan III, President & CEO, RR Donnelly
- William Rueckert, Managing Member, Oyster Management Group, LLC
For ticket and table reservations or more information, contact Susan Sharer, Director of Special Events, 212.630.9632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frederick P. Rose Hall, Home of Jazz at Lincoln Center, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Proceeds from the Arts & Letters Reception support the Y After School Academy operating in over 150 city schools across New York City. It gives more than 15,000 public school children free enrichment in fundamental literacy skills and the arts three hours a day, five days a week, throughout the school year within the five boroughs.
For ticket and table reservations or more information, contact: Susan Sharer, Director of Special Events, 212.630.9632 or email@example.com.