At the Y, we know that one size doesn't fit all. That goes for Y memberships too. To help meet the varying needs of our members and our community, we offer several categories of membership at each of our 20 locations. We also offer a city wide membership which gives access to all locations.
- Adult (18-64 years of age)
- Family 2 (2 adults and dependent children under 18)
- Family 1 (1 adult and dependent children under 18)
- Student (12+ credits per semester)
- Senior (65+ years of age)
- Youth (through 11 years of age)
- Teen (12 to 17 years of age)
Joiner's Fee: Applies to all new joins or re-joins.
We've made it easy for you to pay for your membership by giving you options. Most of our members choose to pay for their membership through a convenient monthly charge to their credit or debit card or via checking or savings account draft. Payments for annual membership are accepted as well.
Membership at the Y is fully guaranteed. We trust that you will enjoy your experience with the YMCA of Greater New York, and hope that, if you have any questions or concerns about anything having to do with your Y membership, you will let us know and give us the chance to address any concerns you might have.