Y Personal Fitness
What is Y Personal Fitness?
The Y Personal Fitness Program is 12 weeks of individual exercise designed for new and returning exercisers. During the 12 weeks, you will have 4 appointments with a Y
Personal Fitness Coach (approximately one per month) to provide you with personal attention and extra motivation to help keep you on track.
Y Personal Fitness provides a structured, sensible fitness routine, gradually adding new exercises at each meeting. These small changes will lead to greater success in achieving your health goals. During this time, you can exercise at the YMCA anytime that fits into your own schedule.
Your Y Personal Fitness Coach will:
- Review and assist you in developing your own Y Personal Fitness Plan
- Provide an orientation on fitness center equipment
- Monitor attendance
- Regularly review and update your Y Personal Fitness Plan
- Discuss options and provide guidance to continue your YMCA exercise experience after program graduation
- Evaluate your Y Personal Fitness experience
To schedule an appointment, just download and fill out an appointment request and bring to a representative at the Member Service Desk at your membership branch.